Terms & Conditions of Use
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY! IT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU.
This Agreement contains the terms and conditions that apply to your purchase from the Wholesale Batteries Direct entity named on the invoice (“Wholesale Batteries Direct”) that will be provided to you (“Customer”) on orders for products sold in the United States. By accepting delivery of the products described on that invoice, Customer agrees to be bound by and accepts these terms and conditions. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY (i) UNLESS THE CUSTOMER HAS SIGNED A SEPARATE FORMAL PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH WHOLESALE BATTERIES DIRECT IN WHICH CASE THE SEPARATE AGREEMENT SHALL GOVERN; OR (ii) UNLESS OTHER WHOLESALE BATTERIES DIRECT STANDARD TERMS APPLY TO THE TRANSACTION. These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior written notice at any time, in WholesaleBatteriesDirect’s sole discretion.
1. Other Documents. These terms and conditions may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s). Any attempt to alter, supplement or amend this document or to enter an order for product(s) which is subject to additional or altered terms and conditions will be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both Customer and Wholesale Batteries Direct.
2. Governing Law. THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY SALES THEREUNDER SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES.
3. Payment Terms; Orders; Quotes; Interest. Terms of payment are within Wholesale Batteries Direct’s sole discretion, and unless otherwise agreed to by Wholesale Batteries Direct, payment must be received by Wholesale Batteries Direct prior to Wholesale Batteries Direct’s acceptance of an order. Payment for the products will be made by credit card, wire transfer, or some other prearranged payment method unless credit terms have been agreed to by Wholesale Batteries Direct. Invoices are due and payable within the time period noted on the reverse side of this invoice, measured from the date of the invoice. Wholesale Batteries Direct may invoice parts of an order separately. Orders are not binding upon Wholesale Batteries Direct until accepted by Wholesale Batteries Direct. Any quotations given by Wholesale Batteries Direct will be valid for the period stated on the quotation. Customer agrees to pay interest on all past-due sums at the highest rate allowed by law.
4. Shipping Charges; Taxes. Separate charges for shipping and handling will be shown on Wholesale Batteries Direct’s invoice(s). Unless Customer provides Wholesale Batteries Direct with a valid and correct tax exemption certificate applicable to the product ship-to location prior to Wholesale Batteries Direct’s acceptance of the order, the Customer is responsible for sales and all other taxes associated with the order, however designated, except for Wholesale Batteries Direct’s taxes on Wholesale Batteries Direct’s net income. If applicable, a separate charge for taxes will be shown on WholesaleBatteriesDirect.
5. Title; Risk of Loss. Title to products passes from Wholesale Batteries Direct to Customer on shipment from Wholesale Batteries Direct’s facility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Wholesale Batteries Direct is Wholesale Batteries Direct’s responsibility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Customer is Customer’s responsibility.
6. Warranties, Disclaimers. WHOLESALE BATTERIES DIRECT DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MECHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, customer agrees to be bound by the acceptance of contract terms contained elsewhere in this site. See Product Warranty section for details.
7. Return Policies. Wholesale Batteries Direct products that are purchased directly from Wholesale Batteries Direct by an end-user Customer may be returned by Customer in accordance with Wholesale Batteries Direct’s “100% Satisfaction Guarantee” in effect on the date of the invoice. See Return Policy section.
8. Products. Wholesale Batteries Direct’s policy is one of on-going product update and revision. Wholesale Batteries Direct may revise and discontinue products at any time.
9. Limitation of Liability. WHOLESALE BATTERIES DIRECT DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCTS FOR ANY REASON. WHOLESALE BATTERIES DIRECT WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN.
10. Arbitration. Any claim, dispute or controversy (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, whether pre-existing, present or future, and including statutory, common law, intentional tort and equitable claims) against Wholesale Batteries Direct, its agents, employees, successors, assigns or affiliates (collectively for purposes of this paragraph, “Wholesale Batteries Direct”) arising from or relating to this Agreement, its interpretation, or the breach, termination or validity thereof, the relationships which result from this Agreement (including, to the full extent permitted by applicable law, relationships with third parties who are not signatories to this Agreement), Wholesale Batteries Direct’s advertising, any related purchase, including the validity of this arbitration clause shall be resolved exclusively and finally by binding arbitration administered by the National Arbitration Forum (NAF) under its Code of Procedure then in effect (available via the Internet at http://www.arb-forum.com , or via telephone at 1-800-474-2371). The arbitration will be conducted before a single arbitrator, and will be limited solely to the dispute or controversy between Customer and Wholesale Batteries Direct. The arbitration shall be held in California at the office of Wholesale Batteries Direct, by telephone, or online. Any award of the arbitrator(s) shall be final and binding on each of the parties, and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. Information may be obtained and claims may be filed at any office of the NAF or at P.O. Box 50191, Minneapolis, MN 55405.
11. Applicable Law; Customer agrees to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the various states and of the United States.
12. Headings. The section headings used herein are for convenience of reference only and do not form a part of these terms and conditions, and no construction or inference shall be derived therefrom.
13. Acceptance. By ordering any product from Wholesale Batteries Direct, whether by clicking through over the internet, telephone, facsimile or otherwise, the customer agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Sale.